Sunday, August 19, 2007

My Bookmarks

My most recent bookmarks for Lesley and personal use can be found at FURL:
Barkley FURL

I really like the ease of use of this bookmarking tool especially the one click feature for quick bookmarking. But the ability to tag bookmarks is better for my purposes or I would never find what I saved.

I use IKeepBookmarks with my students.
I have not switched from this site possibly because of the work that would be required to organize a new site. Any ideas? I do like the folder view of IKeepBookmarks because I can guide my students to the correct information easier.

Any suggestions on a better site for students?

2 comments:

Ellen Rubin said...

I like your IKeepBookmarks link. My first unit this year is Science so I plan to explore your links.

Mary C Barkley said...

I only hope the links still work. Let me know if you find any dead links.